Health economics and outcomes research (HEOR)
To achieve an effective patient access to the innovation, the product must demonstrate value to the funder, the payer, the clinicial, and the patient. Demonstrating that value is conditioned by the aggregated combination of three elements for HEOR:
- The product information that is generated in clinical development.
- Market information: requirements and needs derived from the therapeutic area, the process of care and the current market.
- Information on the priority, criteria and objective conditions that will be used in each setting to make access decisions (buyer needs or expectations).
Contact our specialists to tailor a service plan
Real World Evidence (RWE)
Presenting real-world evidence can inform treatment and reimbursement decisions.
ANALYZE DATA FROM CLINICAL PRACTICE
- From protocol development to final report
- Plan, develop, and perform RWE studies (retrospective, prospective observational) to generate additional evidence supporting the product (also including follow-up to restrictions)
- Collect data on the burden of disease, standard of care and for follow up after market entry to close current gaps
- Describe the natural course of the disease
- Document the outcomes of current treatments in clinical practice
- Support global health economic model development
- Communication of HEOR/RWE findings
- Scientific presentation of results (manuscripts, poster presentations, oral presentations)
We offer global solutions covering the entire product lifecycle
Our solutions, consisting of core services, which are tailored to address each of your unique requirements. Extensive program management expertise is a key success factor within our service solutions.
Health Economic Modelling
PharmaLex experts to guide you for HTA advice that makes a difference.
DEMONSTRATE THE ECONOMIC VALUE
We develop different types of health economic models from Early-Phase to highly complex
Some additional ctivities we support with include:
- Budget impact - Customizable Budget Impact Models (BIM)
- Analyze comparative cost of alternative therapies
- Calculate persistence, adherence, and compliance with therapy
- Preparation of an HE report/reimbursement application
- Develop reimbursement dossiers including HTA communication
Early Phase Modelling
Early phase modelling helps get an early feedback on key drivers for cost-effectiveness.
EARLY INSIGHTS & GUIDANCE IN PRICING POTENTIAL
Early-Phase-Models (EPM) give early feedback on key drivers for the cost and effectiveness of a product before clinical trial data is available. EPM can assess the impact of different results of planned / ongoing clinical studies, highlight any data gaps, and facilitate development of pricing, market access, and reimbursement strategies.
EPM can also :
- Facilitate development of pricing and reimbursement strategies
- Assess impact of different results of planned/ongoing clinical studies
- Identification of data gaps
- Future clinical development decisions
Prolific Access within Innovation
One of our many areas of success is focusing on broadening patient access in a post price and reimbursement environment. Within diagnosis the diagnosis we minimize time to treat or infra diagnosis as well carry out initiatives to either improve and speed – up diagnosis and have a timely referral to specialists. On the other hand, through disease management we optimize the care pathway to reduce inefficiencies and improve outcomes. Some initiatives include process engineering, predictive analytics programs, integrated care strategies, etc… All these initiatives will increase the value of the innovation helping it get to the right stakeholders rapidly.
Market Access Tools & Value Communication
Interaction with prescribers, tools for payer interaction, real-world evidence generation, etc.
PRICING INSIGHTS & REIMBURSEMENT ROAD MAP
Some of the activities we do are:
- Adapt value dossier and messages for product listing / patient and payer value story
- Market access tools (BIMs) to gain listing
- Developing RWD to RWE and into RWI
- Digital health combination programs to increase effectiveness of treatment
- Develop above brand initiatives to support payer uptake / interest in therapy
- Develop Value Dossier in support of negotiations
- Develop tools and materials supporting HTA/ P&R
Market Access Strategy
The key to unlocking market access, is the ability to look beyond the science, to understand the market dynamics that will shape the future and drive value. To gain market access in pharma and remain competitive, pharmaceutical and medical technology manufacturers must be able to demonstrate clinical and economic evidence to providers, healthcare decision-makers and payers.More Info
Pricing and Reimbursement
Being a global company with an extensive geographical reach, thus far, PharmaLex can carry out these evaluations in Europe, Australia, Canada and US.More Info
Complete this form to stay in contact with us.
PharmaLex has 60+ offices in 32 countries serving more than 1600 satisfied clients worldwide. Search your nearest office.