A smart tool for product information maintenance
SMARTCHECK uses artificial intelligence to compare the content of product information, such as SmPC, package information leaflets (PIL) and packaging materials. The automated service enables the comparison of specific text according to the business rules and legislation in different countries.
Jointly working with Accenture, PharmaLex has accomplished time savings of up to 65% and complete reduction in error risk.
- An intelligent system which supports the maintenance of medical product information e.g. packaging materials and patient information leaflets.
- Uses an automated process to compare the content of recent ‘v’ outdated or country ‘v’ country documents, identifies differences and proposes necessary amendments to bring the older version up to date.
- Reduction of workload in regulatory process for patient information leaflets (PILs) – from 122 minutes per case to 65 minutes.
- Reduction of workload in regulatory process for Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) – from 330 minutes per case to 120 minutes.
- Reduction of workload for regulatory process in Artwork (Outer and Box analysis) – from 17 minutes per case to 13.4 minutes