Global innovator company.
- Wanted to outsource parts of their mature product portfolio.
- >60 products in different therapeutic areas
- 430 MAs in Europe, 1,900 MAs internationally (incl. CN, AUS, CAN).
- Scope of PharmaLex support:
- Full regulatory product responsibility
- GRA CMC Manager
- All publishing and submission activities
- Piloting of PV and Medical Affairs interface.
Large global portfolio to be managed while client organization underwent drastic transformations
- Portfolio of 35 products in scope.
- Client went through several significant changes in internal organization in a short timeframe.
- Multi-supplier situation.
- Major remediation needs regarding change control and labeling.
Large unstructured source repository and limited timeframe
- Diverse stakeholders within M&A activity.
- Short preparation timelines.
- Regulatory activities across the world (EU, CIS, APAC, MENA, Africa, LATAM).
- Part integration into client Quality systems.
Start-up Pharma company with no REG, PV, Quality infrastructure with urgent need for Programme Governance to be established
- Major pharma portfolio asset purchase (approx. 20 products and 450 MAs, across 47 markets) .
- No ability to support program governance of multi-functional Regulatory Affairs (RA), Pharmacovigilance (PV) and Quality Management (QM) operational activities
- Required urgent support to provide operational activities and oversight, with the ability to establish an appropriate program governance model as required for a Pharmaceutical company.
Start-up Pharma company with no REG, PV, Quality systems infrastructure, processes and limited personnel
- Client start-up with major pharma portfolio asset purchase (approx. 20 products and 450 MAs, across 47 markets).
- Client has no Regulatory Affairs (RA), Pharmacovigilance (PV) and Quality Management (QM) capacities in-house (neither globally nor locally) to take care of the acquired portfolio and no established systems, tools or processes.
- Needed support to handle all MAH transfers and subsequent maintenance activities for RA, PV and QM on global and local level.
Need for significant M&A strategy experience and expertise to support development of divestment framework
- Needed expert support for the negotiation phase of a significant divestment of a business unit, during negotiation and strategy development phases.
- Wanted external support to contribute to separation agreement, transitional service agreements (TSAs) and marketing authorization transfer (MAT) planning / implementation phases
- Challenge to simplify the complexity of MATs to a simple model for ease of communication.
Lack of capability of handling unpredictable and fluctuating amount of cases
- Client required outsourced PV service.
- QPPV, database set-up and maintenance case management (clinical and post-marketing).
- Case workflow set-up from initial receipt to reporting.
- Listings and query support from database.
- Reporting compliance responsibility.
- PSMF maintenance.
Local affiliates require support for mature product portfolio in DE / FR / IT
Global life science company.
- Responsible for product portfolio needed.
- Handling of local tasks and procedure management handled by one person on client site.
- Contact person for HA requests needed.
- Ability to correspond fluently in local language is crucial.
Environmental Risk Assessment accepted by environmental agency; costs manageable
- Client developed antiseptic lozenges for the treatment of sore throat.
- Support was needed for compilation of an ERA.
- Scope of required studies was unclear.
- High costs for anticipated experimental study set.
- Scientific Advice meeting at environmental agency required.
- Contract research laboratories required for experimental work.