Leading technological innovation
Marketing Authorization Holders need to fulfil their responsibilities to perform regular risk-based audit(s) of their pharmacovigilance system (i.e. auditing of their affiliates and partners). In addition, vendor qualification audits need to be conducted on demand.
Our Pharmacovigilance audits obtain evidence and evaluate the evidence objectively to determine the extent to which the audit criteria are fulfilled and contribute to corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) ensure the improvement of risk management, control, and governance processes.
We apply our broad and long-term experience, as well as global network to fulfil the requested support regarding the planning Pharmacovigilance audits at various levels (strategic, tactical, and operational).
- Support for defining and implementing risk-based audit strategy / process
- PV System / Process gap analysis and pre-inspection support
- Conduct PV audits on behalf of the company:
- System audits at headquarter level
- Affiliate audits
- License partner and distributor audits
- Vendor and service provider audits
- Process and document audits (g. Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF), Risk Management Plan (RMP), Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR), QPPV Oversight)
- Prepare of audit plans, conduct of the audits and provision of detailed audit reports
- Provide flexible allocation of auditors based on annual audit program and risk-based audit strategy according to GVP requirements
- Ensure adherence to the annual audit program
- Conduct ad-hoc and triggered audits upon request
- Perform compliance monitoring and reporting to QPPV and QA department regarding timely CAPA implementation and audit results
- Support for implementation of company procedure(s) on auditing and CAPA management
- Support for follow-up activities of audits or Health Authorities inspections, i.e. the management of corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs)
PharmaLex offers customized Pharmacovigilance Auditing service based on audit scope and complexity:
What our clients say
I have found the quality of both work and personnel to be unparalleled. Rina and the team have taken much time and care to understand our business and brand objectives. They have worked tirelessly to assist with a solutions-based focus and have maintained extremely high standards to support us. I cannot imagine another supplier providing this level of service.
National Professional Relations Manager, AstraZeneca
During the bid defense we felt that you worked well as team and are very dynamic. Preparation of such a complex dossier really needs to be done in such a way.
VP Regulatory Affairs