Confidence Beyond Compliance
PharmaLex provides global Clinical Development / Clinical Regulatory expertise to support every step of the clinical development pathway, from first in man studies through registration studies as well as post approval programs.
Our aim is to help our clients strategically navigate through the various phases of clinical development to ensure the client creates a robust, innovative strategy to maximize asset value and the probability of success.
Our services include:
Clinical Development and Clinical Strategy Consulting
Our expert clinical development team will partner with our client to create a Target Product Profile (TPP) which will serve as a solid foundation on which to guide clinical development in support of the targeted label indication, and improve communication to regulatory authorities. Our blend of expertise in clinical, regulatory and clinical statistics understand that each of our clients have unique and different clinical development needs. Together this team looks at our clients milestones, end goals and through provision of innovative clinical development knowledge, create a clinical development program designed to gain both regulatory approval and achieve commercial success.
PharmaLex’s clinical development differentiator is our cross-functional and clinically focused team who provide innovative strategic and tactical solutions to optimize and de-risk drug development.
Synopsis and protocol Development
- Insightful and forward strategic design of individual Protocol / Synopsis for clinical trials that incorporate current best practice and are aligned with regulatory guidance and precedence
- Includes the opportunity to answer key questions and gaps and explore additional supportive potential benefits or points of differentiation.
- Innovative clinical trial and program design with strategic endpoint development (including patient-reported outcome measures) supporting differentiated labels, adaptive features in Phase II and III trials, and safety evaluation plans for specific adverse events or interest.
Clinical Statistical Team provide the following services
- Statistical input to the study design and protocols for sample sizing, randomization and statistical analysis plans
- Simulation, PK / PD modelling and analysis
- Benefit Risk Analysis
- Pediatric development, rare and orphan disease
- Biomarker and bioassay qualification
- Analyses of complex data and signals
Clinical Development Medical Writing Services
- Provision of clear and concise documents
- Clinical study reports, protocols, CRF Design, investigator’s brochures, manuscripts,
- Toxicological non-clinical and clinical expert statements
Clinical Program Manager Services
- Provide strategic overall management of the project and will be the point of contact between the client and PharmaLex
- Managing the overall clinical development program and monitoring progress and budget
- Identifying and managing risks and issues and taking corrective actions
- Coordinating the projects and vendors required for the clinical program and their interdependencies and managing resources across projects