PharmaLex offers development of powerful statistical software intended to meet your demands. Our skilled specialists know the game of business and deliver successful solutions that accord with all the specified requirements. Along with full-cycle custom software development, we provide software maintenance and web hosting on our servers.
- Increase your productivity with software tailored to your needs
- Validation according to your needs: We have a robust internal process to ensure the quality of your developed software according to Agile or GAMP5 guidelines
- Regulatory Friendly: PharmaLex software is compliant with global regulatory standards, including: ICH, EP and USP
- Application hosting: PharmaLex can host your web application on its own qualified servers
- Get the support you need: Rapid support and on-site or on-line training
Example of application realized by PharmaLex:
- Method validation
- Vaccine Compounding
- Complex visualizations
- Simulation of Process Performance Qualifications Bridging
Discover the power of R Shiny and JMP add-in
R Shiny Custom Software
Discover the power of interactive web applications
Leveraging the incredible power of R, PharmaLex develops interactive R applications to automate routine analyses that are easy to use and provide attractive and interactive reports. PharmaLex can help you to develop and validate your own apps. PharmaLex will help deploy the solutions on your premises, or host them on its own qualified servers.
Back-PredicteR is an application which helps you to back-predict responses to results when the relation between the response and the result is known. A typical example is when performing an assay in a laboratory. You want to determine the concentration of unknown samples. For that, you have first to determine the relation between the response of your assay (absorbance, fluorescence, …) and the concentration of your sample (result) by measuring the response of your assay for samples of known concentration (calibration data).
Prior information about a parameter often comes in the form of summary statistics including a point estimate and a standard error. Translating this prior information into a prior distribution is cumbersome at the best of times. Caution is required regarding the parametrisation of the distribution and tedious algebra is often necessary (cf. method of moments). This Shiny application makes the job for you and returns the prior distribution which corresponds to your prior knowledge.
Increase the power of JMP software
Do you use JMP and need a special feature?
PharmaLex develops efficient JMP add-in to extent the capacity of JMP and to provide scientists direct access to the processing and interpretation of their data.