ABOUT BIOTECH ATELIER
Biotech Atelier is the European biotechnology conference, bringing together scientists, business leaders, international experts, and influential think tanks to connect, exchange and generate new ideas for innovation, entrepreneurship, and business development in the field of Biotechnology, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Pharma and Information and Computer Technologies. Our mission is to connect the dots, promote innovation and spark cross-industry and cross-regional collaboration opportunities. With this aim, we are hosting the annual conference, complemented by satellite events throughout the year. By doing so, we unite and focus the interests on an international level and serve as the main networking platform for the region. We see international collaboration and cooperation between science and industry as the key to successful development acceleration.
BIOTECH ATELIER 2020
Following the success of the conference in 2018 and 2019, Biotech Atelier 2020 will feature an additional day, an extended range of discussion topics and more international presence than ever before. You and everyone from your network, who is interested in and connected with Biotechnology are welcome to join us at this high-profile international forum on 24th and 25th September:
Key topics for 24th Sep 2020:
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
- Digital Health and Artificial Intelligence
- Real-World Evidence (RWE)
- Personalized Medicine
- COVID-19: the new reality
- Biotechnology – Innovation and Investment
- Clinical Trials
- Digital Therapeutics
- Regulation: Medicinal Products, Medical Devices, Cosmetics
- Patient Centricity
Key topics for 25th Sep 2020:
- Future of Clinical Trials, AI and Data
- Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics
- Innovations in Medicine – ATMPs
- Plant Biotechnology
- Water and Biotechnology
- Research Infrastructures
- Students Poster Session
*supported by Pfizer
Notable experts from PharmaLex group:
- Jürgen Hönig, Senior Director, Regulatory Business Intelligence bei PharmaLex
- Annabelle Forskmark, Senior manager Health Economics and Outcomes Research at PharmaLex Sweden
- Zaklina Buljovcic, Director, Principal Consultant Innovative Therapies at PharmaLex
- Zeb Younes, Director, Regulatory Affairs at PharmaLex UK
- Panko Stanchev, Drug Safety Specialist, at PharmaLex Bulgaria
- Adeyemi Afuwape, Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs CMC, PharmaLex UK
- Miglena Manova, Regulatory Affairs Manager, PharmaLex Bulgaria
- Albena Eftenova, Managing Director, PharmaLex Bulgaria
- Bosilka Kocare, Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist, PharmaLex Bulgaria
- Ute Hegener, Director, Head of Regulatory Affairs Team (Mannheim)
- Hrabrina Hristova, Associate Director, Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Milena Shuytsova, Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs
will discuss the most current challenges and future perspectives of ATMPs. The workshop, which is organized by PharmaLex and Biotech Atelier will include topics on: non-clinical and CMC challenges with real-life case studies, marketability of ATMPs, industry perspectives, and market access and reimbursement challenges.
Futurists. Business Leaders. Think Tanks. Scientists. Students. Entrepreneurs. And you!
Join us on our mission to spark the next significant developments across Europe!
Feel free to invite like-minded co-workers and business partners and distribute the information about the event.